Wednesday 27 March 2013

Questionable Easter...

So as I sit here, only a day away from the Easter Holidays and what is generally the proper start to the season, I look out the door to see snow falling. Now as I said in the previous Blog, I like the stuff, BUT when it disrupts business it definitely has a bad side. At the moment we can't seem to trust the weather people, it seems if they talk with enough confidence in their voice then all is well. But I don't know what will happen over the Easter holidays, if it's cold and snowy, then surely most potential visitors will stay home or head south, but if it's dry then all will be well! I don't like too much sitting on my own all day, so regular customers are always welcome! But if this weather persists then it's looking likely I will have some more lonely cold days ahead. I do have jobs to do, such as completing a VAT return, Tax return and getting to grips with new software, but distractions are something I welcome.

We are currently expecting deliveries from Blue Diamond and Vango, with more to follow. So keep your eyes and ears open for new products and reviews! Talking of Reviews, I will insert a mini one here!

The Gelert Tryfan 300 sleeping bag is, in my opinion, one the best value bags on the market! If you are wanting to keep your bones safe from the chill all year round for less than thirty quid, then this is ideal. It is an entry level technical bag, ideal for the budding scout, duke of edinburgh-erer, back packer on a budget or the  car campers tight on space. Boasting shoulder baffles to keep the cold out and the heat in, compression straps for a not too shabby pack size, a ridged hood for extra cosyness and a comfort rating down to -1 degrees, this ticks all the boxes for those who's boxes are few and regular in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment